Ranging from 125 to 200 m², pitches are marked out and individually named, with a choice of situation either in the shade of oak trees, or in the meadow, sheltered by a hedge or unshaded.
For tents, caravans or motorhomes, these large pitches which are bordered by hedges and provided with an electrical connection of 16 amps.
- Pets allowed under conditions (with extra fee, vaccination certificate compulsory and on lead)
- Extra cost for special request (preferred area)
- Cancellation insurance not included
- Holiday Cheques accepted
- Refundable breakage and cleaning deposit of 60€ is payable on arrival (for the Premium pitches, private sanitary pitches and Bivouac pitch)
- Local tax in high season
- Reception opening hours :
High season : from 9am to 9pm
Low season : from 9am to 7pm
Camping pitch check-in hours : from 12pm to 7pm (except for PREMIUM and PRIVATE SANITARY pitches or the pitches with a refrigerator or furniture hire for which arrival time is 2pm)
Camping pitch check-out hours : from 7am to 12pm
Late arrivals reception desk : please contact 00 33 2 51 46 65 39
Gate closing hours : 10:30pm to 7am
How to reach us : : No access to the campsite by car after 10:30 pm – Check-in possible with the night watchman when reception is closed