La Garangeoire offers equestrian activities for beginners and advanced riders : Lead Pony riding, riding lessons, trail riding, pony-games…
Lessons are given by a qualified instructor.
The cavalry consists of horses and ponies of various sizes and levels, this will allow us to select the right horse for the comfort and security of our riders.
The Equestrian Centre is also open to people outside the Campsite La Garangeoire, advance booking is requested.
For more information and to book please call us:
La Garangeoire Equestrian Centre & Pony Club
Saint-Julien des Landes – Vendée – France
Phone : 0033 6 84 72 36 51 or 0033 2 51 46 65 39.
La Garangeoire Equestrian Centre Facility
- Arena of 1500 m2 (with lighting)
- 6 stalls
- Trail obstacles in the forest, cavaletti
- 200 acres of woodland, forest and private roads. All around the lakes of La Garangeoire for the trail ridings.
Throughout the year present:
- the ponies Arabot, Fanny, Karel, Lisa, Nevada, Noirault, Légende et Lex’us.
- the horses Câline, Lover, Native, Nutela, Sultan et Vega.
in July and August they will be joined by “seasonal reinforcements”.
Then our cavalry counts 20 Shetlands, horse-sized ponies and horses.
Activities during high-season
Together with the entertainers of the Kids Club, the instructors organize introductory activities for children from 6 to 12 years old.
Pony-games session (15,50€)
An entertaining introduction to horseback riding – 1 pony for 2 or 3 children
Pony Paint (7,50€)
Fun way to learn about ponies : children really paint the pony, “mane and tail dressing” and pony “make-up” before the Campsite Pony Parade.
Equestrian activities and rates
Lessons by qualified instructors.
Lead pony riding from 3 years old.
– by hand, with the parents: 12,50€/30 mn
– by hand, with a guide: 17,50€/30 mn
Pony riding or horse riding lesson
– 1 hour: 26€
– 1 hour: 15,50€
Trail riding in forest
– 1 hour: 26€
– 2 hours: 45€
– 5 hours card: 125€
– 1 hour riding lesson a week, for 20 weeks: 315€