We will welcome you from June 27 to September 20
Faced with an unprecedented number of cancellations or postponements of stays and concerned with the health and safety of our staff as well as our guests, we will not be able to offer some of our services and entertainment this season and will limit the number of visitors to the campsite to 25% of its capacity.
We are aware that some will be disappointed not to find the usual facilities, but others will be happy to discover a simpler, more intimate campsite, even closer to nature. Become one of the few privileged and enjoy the 200 hectares of space and great outdoors in the middle of summer, in relaxing conditions like in low season!
Services and activities maintained
- Heated outdoor pools and waterslides slides
- Reception bar from 9 am to 10 pm. Drinks and ice cream. Basic necessities. During the evening: Wine bar and wine and cheese tasting. Terrace enlarged with distancing of 1 meter between tables; maximum 10 people inside
- Pizza and Take-Away on reservation and according to attendance (from July 11)
- Crepe party on reservation and according to attendance
- Bread and pastries, with prior booking, from July 1
- Free delivery to the campsite for on-line orders placed to the Super U in la Mothe Achard
- Craft or local products market stalls several evenings a week
- Equestrian Centre with a qualified riding instructor. Lessons, trail riding, lead pony riding from 3 years old (with extra charge)
- Free No Kill Fishing in all 4 lakes of the property
- Crazy golf
- Bicycle hire (minimum rental time is 3 days) to discover the 1800 km of bike tracks of the Vendée
- 6 Sheltered table tennis tables
- 2 Petanque grounds for family practice
- 2 Tennis courts
- Pedal boats and canoes
- Orientation course
- 4 marked hiking trails on the property which are ideal for walking or jogging: 200 hectares of nature and space
- Children’s playground: children must be supervised by a parent or legal representative and use the provided disinfection products before and after each round of play.
- Outside fitness equipment: can only be used by adults and must be disinfected with the provided product before and after each use
- Multi-sports ground and soccer field, with restrictions (only 1 party at a time)
- TV room (maximum 10 people)
- Beauty care and relaxation, with appointment
- Yoga by appointment, Wednesday morning (10 people maximum; with extra charge)
- Archery with qualified coach, with prior booking, once a week (with extra charge)
- Between July 24 and August 22, presence of a circus every Friday on site : show at 6pm with extra charge
- Discovery walks of the Garangeoire (10 people max, wearing of the mask required)
- Ticketing and consulting service at the reception to discover the surrounding activities: Le Puy du Fou, O’Gliss Parc, Planète sauvage, Château des aventuriers, Vendée Miniature, The Fairy of Santons, the islands d’Yeu and Noirmoutier, walking trails and tours bike…
Services and activities that we are not able to offer this season
- Pool bar
- Swimming at the lagoon
- Kids club – Garderie
- Soccer school
- Bouncy castles and trampoline
- Pedal karting
- Tournaments, ball and contact sports, team sports
- Games room
- Entertainment / Concerts / Shows
- Fonteko water fountains
- Shuttle bus to the beach
- Rental of equipment (fishing rods, tennis rackets, balloons, petanque balls, etc..)
in Saint-Julien des Landes (1.5 km)
- Bakery / pastry
- Minimart/ Gaz / News report
- Bar / Tabaco / Games of chance
- Doctor / Pharmacy / Nurses
- Opening of a new restaurant in the square of the church of Saint-Julien des Landes at the end of June
- Le Grand Défi : Tree Top Trails and tree climbing, Disc golf, Paintball, Galactic Laser, Discovery of the lake of Jaunay by electric scooter
- Geocaching at the lake of Jaunay
Numerous nature activities, visits to producers, workshops with art craftsmen are offered over the summer by the Tourist Office. Click here for more information: https://www.achards-tourisme.com/se-divertir/agenda/
During this summer come and enjoy our many beaches with their particularities according to your expectations: to walk, to swim, accessibility, adaptability to young children. Bretignolles-sur-Mer, Les Sables d ‘ Olonne, Saint-Gilles, the Veillon in Talmont Saint Hilaire, they are all waiting for you !
And more than ever, our team is at your disposal and will provide customised advice so you can fully enjoy your stay in La Garangeoire and spend quality time in the Vendée.
WiFi and telecommunication
We have made the choice since day one to be a “disconnected” campsite.
A high-speed fiber-optics Wi-Fi network is available free of charge in 4 areas of the campsite: reception bar and terrace, around the swimming pool, grocery yard and playground.
The campsite pitches and accommodation are not included in the cover area. Only our TAOS accommodation has an individual WiFi connection, by fiber optics.
Business desk: If unfortunately you are unable to disconnect from work during your holidays, we provide you with a private, quiet space, equipped with a dedicated internet connection, a desk with computer, printer and scanner, located very close to the reception.
Only our “Classic”chalets and mobile home “life” are equipped with television and TV antenna.
3 large screens with satellite TV and sports channels are available at the reception bar and TV room.
Our territory is covered by the main mobile telephone networks: Bouygues, Free, Orange and SFR (sorted by performance order) and 4 G is accessible without problem.